We value your privacy, and we think it's important that you understand what personal information Xen.AI collects from you and other parties, why we collect it how we use it, and any rights you may have as a customer or data subject.
This Privacy Statement explains our information practices, including how we collect, use, and protect the personal data you give us via Xen.AI's Websites.
Personal information collected by Xen.AI :
We may collect personal information such as your First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, Job Title, Organization Name, Country, City and Phone Number. When you provide information that enables us to respond to your request for products or services, we will, wherever permissible by relevant laws, collect, use and disclose this information to third parties for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
How We Use your Data:
The personal information we collect may be used to:
- Provide information and services as requested by you
- Assess queries, requirements, and process requests for products and services
- To provide subscription related services and information
- To enable you to download collaterals and Marketing materials
- Perform client communication, service, billing and administration
- Conduct data analysis
- Assess website performance and usage analysis
- Maintain leads
- Run marketing or promotional campaigns
- Create brand awareness
- Provide better services and generate demand
- Market products and services based on legitimate business interest under the applicable law; or
- Conduct processing necessary to fulfil other contractual obligations for the individual
- Depending on the applicable local laws, the legal basis may vary, but in general, we believe that our legitimate interests justify the processing. These interests are supported by the fact that the data is only used for browsing activities related to what is deemed business or professional-related (no content on our website is targeted towards specific individuals or that could be used to infer anything about your personal habits or interests), that we offer simple opt-out options, and that we limit the amount of data that is retained. You are fully free to choose whether or not to provide us with any personal information. In cases where explicit consent is needed, we will get consent before processing
Xen.AI will only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary to accomplish the goal for which it was acquired when processing it in accordance with any of the legal basis above. On the other hand, Xen.AI shall cease processing your Personal Information upon notification of your withdrawal of consent for such processing if legal is applicable. However, Xen.AI will retain your personal information until the end of the applicable retention period or until the claims in question have been settled if Xen.AI is required by law to retain it for a longer period of time or if Xen.AI needs it to assert or defend against legal claims.
Moreover, you are entitled to:
Object to how your personal information is processed, ask that it be deleted, request that the processing of your personal information be restricted, and/or withdraw consent when Xen.AI as your consent to handle your personal information.
Xen.AI is committed to protecting your personal information. We implement technical and organizational measures that we deem appropriate in light of the state of the art, the costs of implementation, the nature, scope, context, and purposes of processing as well as the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should be informed, therefore, that we are unable to guarantee that your Personal Information won't ever be used, revealed, changed, or deleted in any manner not specified in this privacy statement. For instance, transmissions or private messages may be unlawfully intercepted or accessed by third parties.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Please email support@xen.AI if you have any questions or issues about how we gather or use your information.
Our postal address is:
1201 North Market Street, Suite 111, Wilmington, Delaware 19801.